Friday 11 May 2012

Unknown Objects over Newnan, Georgia on Video

By Ufo Casebook
UFO Image
Newnan, Georgia - 04-29-12
I was coming home from the store when I noticed two triangular objects flying over a wooded area about 5 blocks from my house. The objects were changing color. It did not appear that they had lights on them but they appeared to be made of light.
Two orbs seemed to be following the objects. I thought at first they were some type of kite, but whatever it was flew directly over a wooded area.
One of the objects was prominently green, the other was prominently blue. They had two orbs trailing them, although the orbs did not seem to be touching the object they followed, and they changed color as the object changed color.
At first I thought someone was flying "kites with lights." I say that because they were moving like kites move when someone is doing tricks (dipping and ascending rapidly then hovering), but I ruled out the kite theory immediately as they were flying over a wooded area (and what idiot would fly a kite in the woods).
I also thought of a hang glider, but there is no take off point for hang gliders where I live. Anyway, I saw another car sitting at a stop sign adjacent to the one I was sitting at. I approached the car and asked the occupant if they saw what I was seeing (to make sure I wasn't losing it!) she said "Yes."
So now realizing I wasn't hallucinating, I rushed home to get my camera. By the time I got back to the spot where I saw the objects there was only one left (the blue one) on the video you can hear the crickets, you can hear my voice, you can hear the cars passing by, but you cannot hear any noise coming from the object.
I was very nervous, my hands were shaking, my heart was racing plus I was on full zoom, so the footage is a bit shaky. I was trying to zoom in so one could see the shape of the object and zoom back out so one could see the way it was moving.
It was making sharp turns that I've never seen any plane or helicopter make (as I said it was like a kite). It would get small and then big very quickly as it moved far away and then near again.
One of the times when I tried to zoom in (which would've been a perfect shot) the object became blury but you can see that it is changing color. If you pause the video at different parts you can make out a definite shape.
Anyway I lost sight of it when it went behind the tree line and I never saw it again.
Uploaded through MUFON open source files.
Video edited by www.ufocasebook.com. The video was extreme shaky, but we did the best we could with what we had to work with.