Friday 1 March 2013

Low-flying Object Videotaped over Vancouver, British Columbia

By UFO Casebook
 

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Published on Feb 25, 2013 by Charles Lamour
The submitter states:
This is an extraordinary night for UFOs over Vancouver on Monday February 25, 2013. I noticed this object initially with my naked eye just hovering; then started slowly to move downtown Vancouver about 1000 feet up.
It was orange/ amber in color and strobing its own light but very dim. There was noise as it traveled from southwest to northeast unlike what I said. The video is 6 minutes long as it travels very slowly. It is not a not a chinese lantern either.
This was an amazing sighting because I saw it with the naked eye, but was too dim to capture with video.
The crazy thing is that minutes later I captured 2 more videos of 2 more higher up traveling the same direction.