Monday 21 October 2013

Mac's UFO News second birthday at the end of November

 
As many of you know Mac's UFO News will be two years old at the end of November and work is ongoing for the Volume II Video.  Volume II, as with Volume I for 2012 will include all footage for UFO sightings covered by the site for 2013.  I'm also pleased to say that I have managed to produce more episodes than last year.
 
The very idea behind the site has & always will be to help witnesses feel less alone & to provide information on the phenomena.  To that end this year has seen the inclusion of the members forum.  It still has few members but to date Mac's UFO News has been visited by 162 countries; so with luck & effort this should pick up in time.
 
Here's a reminder of the sites mission statement, and another look at Volume I from last year.
My best wishes to you all:
 
Mac's UFO News covers recent ufological events, sightings, article's, documentary's, pod casts, web casts, video specials & exopolitical events from around the globe. I produce a monthly news video highlighting some of the more important cases and news story's.

As a Ufologist, I am making such material available in my efforts to advance understanding of the UFO Phenomenon, Its cultural, historic, religious, defence and political implications. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.