Friday 12 April 2013

Robbie Williams Records UFO Song With Bublé

By MTV
 
Swing singer says Rob wrote the track when looking for spaceships...

 
Robbie Williams and Michael Bublé have recorded a song together.
However, the former Take That star and Canadian swing singer have not teamed up for a gushy ballad - with the pair actually using Williams' obsession with UFOs as inspiration.
Speaking of their collaboration, Bublé told The Sun: "I don’t think there’s anyone in my life, at this point, who I could relate to the way I could with Robbie.
“We’re around the same age, we’ve gone through a lot of the same things. He’s just become a dad, I’m just about to. We both have problems, we both probably go too far with things we do. He just talks about it more than I do.”
As for their song, the Home singer added: "It’s catchy and fun, neo-swing. One of the lyrics is ‘Soda pop, Yoda what?’ Robbie wrote it when looking at UFOs.”
Meanwhile, Robbie has denied claims suggesting he's worked with Adele on a swing duet.
The Candy hitmaker told RTÉ Ten that he is "too terrified" to sing with the 24-year old, explaining: "She and my wife, Ayda, are really good friends and I'm really good friends with Simon [Konecki], her boyfriend.
"We're good pals, but I wouldn't ask Adele to sing on my record. The whole world wants Adele to sing on their record. I think we'll just leave it as a nice friendship, so that story about a duet is totally made up."