Monday 15 June 2015

Alleged UFO filmed over Mount Valerien, near Paris France


By WTFflow
Published on 10 Jun 2015

"Skies are getting clearer each night! Good! I was having a tea in my garden, when I noticed a little light far in the night sky. I didn't really pay attention to it, it was probably another satellite. When it got closer, I realized it was flying right over my house.

A little later, I started to understand what it really was. Anyway, it was not a satellite for sure. The object seemed to have some kind of "bubble" around it, like a shield or an energy ball. I was totally stunned. At first I stared at it like a fool, then woke up and ran to get my camera, the Canon 6D, with a 50mm F/1.2 lens. I bought it for its outstanding low light capabilities. The object was right over me, and I could film its flight since it disappeared behind the trees."