Tuesday 13 March 2018

'Aliens have been here for a long time': 80s legend Kim Wilde claims

Adding: 'My husband went running in to find something to film it, but I felt compelled to watch it. It inspired me. It was a ufo, I can't believe I saw it.

She saw a UFO after a night in A&E and says 'they hold conferences in desperation over how humans treat each other'



She's an 80s legend, best known for hits Kids In America and Keep Me Hangin' On - Kim Wilde's latest music is more about paranormal activity than love songs.
The 57-year-old appeared Loose Women on Monday to talk about her experience of UFOs and she said she believes aliens are keeping an eye on us because we don't treat each other well. 
Speaking about her 'sighting' of a UFO, Kim said: 'It was in 2009. I was in our garden with my husband and a friend.

'Helicopters and a bright light came towards us. Maybe they were after someone. But then they left. 

The light remained behind a cloud in the sky and everyone thought I'd been on the pinot grigio. I'd been in A&E [for an undisclosed reason], all night but that’s a long story...'
Kim continued: 'I was looking up and it moved from 11 o’clock to 2 o’clock and again and again, then a smaller one joined it.' 


Kim became a household name in the 80s with hits such as Kids In America
and Keep Me Hangin' On



My husband went running in to find something to film it, but I felt compelled to watch it. It inspired me. It was a ufo, I can't believe I saw it.'
Kim, whose pop comeback has been inspired by her sighting, said: 'I believe aliens are here already, and have been for a long time.
'They have been keeping an eye on us for a long time, and are in despair because of the way we treat each other and the planet.


'And they are sitting around holding conferences talking about what they are gonna do with this lot.'
Kim has a new album out which is entitled: 'Here come the aliens,'  after she was inspired by the sighting. 
But she's not the only one to believe in aliens. Former TOWIE star Joey Essex, 27, also appeared on the show and talked about his own experiences.      
He said: 'I've never seen anything in the sky or a star. I believe in spirits. Are they aliens? I feel like I am an alien.

'I feel like I was on top of the clouds once. I was a child, looking down and wondering what’s going on down there.'